BOAT LICENCE COURSE
- We offer one day boat licence courses mid week and weekends.
- We offer a one day Face to Face theory training (min government time frame 4.5hrs theory and practical approx 2hrs) mid week and weekend courses available.
- If you would like to do all your theory online and then just book into our next available mid week or weekend practical sessions.
- We have designed a thorough and informatitive online course which is approx the same timeframe as the face to face but you can do this at home anytime log in and out as many times as you want.
- All you need to do is book in and pay ,watch all the videos and complete a multiple choice exam print out your completion certificate book in for your practical.
- If you have a small group we can provide a course when it suits you.
- No prior experience or knowledge is necessary. With our years of industry experience implementing our refined training methods Face to Face and our Online courses require NO prior experience or Knowledge.
- Courses suitable for all boaties (including skiers), jet skiers, yachties & houseboat owners.
- Course includes both theory & practical training conducted on our commercially registered vessel.
- We know you time is valuable so we start early and finish early.
- The training room is fully equipped & air conditioned. Tea, coffee is provided, all you need to bring is your lunch
- Pre study is not required, but we offer free online study before the day.
CLICK TO BOOK FACE-TO-FACE CLASSROOM COURSE (Dates/Prices)
PWC LICENCE COURSE
Personal Water Craft (PWC or Jet Ski) Courses
can be completed on the same day as your boat licence course or at a later time. No prior experience or knowledge is necessary.
IF YOU ALREADY HOLD A BOAT LICENCE
There are only two components to obtaining your PWC licence, a small amount of theory and a practical component on our easy to ride modern Jet Ski provided.
You can study for this by viewing our PWC study material.
We can even provide a 1 hour riding lesson pre course at a small fee.
Call Leanne 0427 110 025 to discuss.
NEED A PWC LICENCE NOW?
PWC licences can be arranged at a mutually convenient time 7 days a week and takes approximately an hour of your time.
If you need to come before or after work, we can be on the water in no time.
OUR TRAINING VESSELS
ADVANTAGES: Quintrex 610 Bow Rider & Quintrex 460 Renegade Side Console
Using the Number 1 aluminium boat brand in the world, our modern Quintrex Bow Rider provides the easiest handling, softest driest ride on water, is completely shaded and has a seat for everyone's comfort. Our easy to drive vessel offers an exciting experience.
- Current and modern models
- Easy to drive
- Best handling boat in aluminium in the world. Safer for training and assessment.
- Softest, driest ride for student comfort.
- Every student gets a seat.
- Fully shaded great protection from the elements.
ADVANTAGES: 155 GTX SeDoo
- Current and modern models
- Only PWC with patented Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR). Safer for training and assessment - We put your SAFETY FIRST.
- High level of comfort and a smooth, easy ride on any water.
- Best handling hull
Medical Fitness Disclosure Statement
See driver tasks for your boat licence testDownload Medical Fitness Statement PDF (50KB)
Boat Licence Online Study Quizzes
Free Boat Licence online study quizzes now available for each state.Click here to access the study quizzes
Free Learners Guide PDF
Free Boat Licence online study quizzes now available for each state.Download Learner Guide PDF (4.6MB)
Free Boat Licence online study quizzes now available for each state.Click here to view training videos
BoatSafe training organisation